LOVE~FAITH~LIVE!!!
Bam Rattataa...

Monday 5 March 2012

REST IN PEACE

on 30/1 that day,6 am, i was informed that my stepmom passed away at hospital...at first i can't believe it b'coz it was so shock...i thought that it was a dream until i called my dad 2 confirm d news...it is d 1st time that i've lost some1 who is close 2 me...since i was at my kampung that time, i've went 2 cbu jaya that noon 2 c her 4  d last time...only when i arrive at the house i started 2 cry..all relative r already coming...there r people who is crying...all i can do is sit next 2 her body n juz cry...eventhough she is my stepmom, i've live with her since i'm in kindergarden till i finish my form 5...

she was only 61 years old...i still thought that it is too early 4 her 2 leave dis world...i've 2 admitt that i owez take granted of her when she still alive...now, i regret that i never showed that i luv her...never told her that i do luv her like my biological mother...it is also regretful also since she didn't have any chance 2 c me finish my degree...i didn't get d chance 2 give her my salry if i get a job...i also had a wish that i will take her 2 traveling 2 somewhere if there is a chance...now, it juz a dream never come true... it's had past 1 month after she gone,n i  miss her so much aite now..i think i've cried so much on that day, i guess i will save my tears 4 sumone or sumthings really importants in d future... but i was fortunate that i've been blessed with both my stepmom n my biological mother love till i'm 22 years old..since my biological mom is still alive, i will embrace her...4 what i'm doing aite now, i owez think of her 1st...i'll cherish all d moment with her..i'll try my bez 2 become a gud daughter 2 her...

dear mom, i luv u..
n sorry 4 not being a gud daughter 4 u in ur lifetime...
i will owez luv n miss u...
i noe u will be watching me up there..
R.I.P

1 comment: